Net Library & Net Battle
I wrote a Net-Library for the VN96. So you can easily write programs in
Assembler or Basic for the Virtual Net 96. There is a collection of
RSX-Commands for Basic programs. The assembler code has similar functions.
The RSX-Library has the following commands:
'Net Battle' is a basic game that uses the Net Library. You shoot with canons
and try to hit the other players.
- |LOOKUP,@anzahl%,@nummer% : Looks how many CPCs are in the net and gives
everyone a different number.
- |JOY,@joy%(0) : This command exchanges all joystick-values from the
CPCs in the net.
- |GETKEY,@taste% : Looks if on any CPC in the net a key is pressed
- |WAITKEY : Waits for a key pressed in the net
- |MASTER,@byte% : All CPCs will take the byte from the master-CPC
(that's good for random values that should be the same on every CPC)
- |EX.STR,@a$(0) : exchange strings
- |EX.INT,@i%(0) : exchange integers
- |EXT.REAL,@r!(0) : exchange reals